- American politicians decided to deal with the affairs of El Salvador
- Two senators have drafted a bill and demand a report on the risks associated with the introduction of bitcoin in this country
The President of El Salvador has already replied to this post in his cheeky way
Group US senators have registered a controversial bill. If it is accepted, it obliges the US State Department to draw up a report on the consequences of the introduction of bitcoin in El Salvador.
Recall that the IMF is also putting pressure on the Salvadoran authorities because of the legalization of military-technical cooperation.
Motives of Senators
Politicians want a comprehensive report on:
- What risks for the US economy are the actions of El Salvador;
- according to what scheme did the country act to legalize military-technical cooperation;
- what is the degree of acceptance of bitcoins among the population;
- what are the technical El Salvador has the capacity to fight risks and cybercriminals;
- how the law affects business and money transfers between the US and El Salvador;
- position of European countries and the IMF on this issue;
- a risk mitigation plan for the US financial system. country. If bitcoin gains mass adoption, it will weaken the US financial system and its sanctions policy.