- Google is preparing a virtual card with cryptocurrencies
- Meta wants to track emotions in the metaverse: what does it threaten
- MiamiCoin attracted , 7 million dollars: what is it and How does it work
- P2P transactions are now available on Bybit
The volume of transactions on the Solana platform exceeded $1 billion.
Play-to-Earn is now in the spotlight, people are attracted by the opportunity to earn real money just by playing games. Therefore, we decided to prepare for you an infographic on the top visited games to ease your painful search. See what others are playing and some more basic data and make your choice.
Google is preparing a virtual card with cryptocurrencies
- To do this, the company signed contracts with the Coinbase crypto exchange and the BitPay provider
Bloomberg journalists reported that Google is implementing integration with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. To do this, they will add the option of storing such assets to their digital cards.
what we are now focusing on” , Bill Ready, commercial president of Google, told reporters. “The higher the demand of users and sellers, the more actively we will develop in this direction”.