- Disney will develop the Metaverse
- crypto companies team up to fight money laundering
- In Colorado it will be possible to pay taxes in cryptocurrency
ConocoPhillips sells surplus gas to miners
- Warning: OTP bots are stealing cryptocurrency through auto calls
- Charlie Munger compared bitcoins to venereal diseases
- A law is being prepared in the USA: they will study the risks of the economy from outside bitcoin mining in El Salvador
- Sales of NVidia mining chips continue to fall
- 4% of large cryptocurrency holders are criminals: Chainalysys report
Twitter added the ability to send donations in Ethereum
- Source: By the end of this quarter, the UAE will start licensing fintech companies
- Ukraine nevertheless adopted a law on digital assets, but with some amendments
- x2y2 is poaching OpenSea users
- Airdrop from Seedify for stakers SFUND
Ne ar announced a competition for the best viral video with a prize pool of $ in NEAR tokens.
Conditions for participation:
— Choose one of the following categories:
— Upload a video to Youtube, be sure to add “NEAR” in the title of your video;
– Add information to the description of the video:
your NEAR account;
information about the ru-community NEAR;
— Share the video on social networks by adding the hashtag #FUTUREISNEAR and include a link to the Telegram chat Near in the posts.
— Fill out the Google form of the participant
More details about the conditions can be read here.
Ukraine nevertheless adopted a law on digital assets, but with some amendments
crypto-companies unite to fight money laundering
The collected personal data of users will not be stored in a single central storage.
Cryptocurrency exchanges Coinbase and Kraken, startup BlockFi and more cryptocurrencies projects have merged, creating a platform to combat money laundering.
The name of the formed structure is TRUST. Its members believe that every year there will be more of them. New members will be added to comply with the necessary measures for safe, honest and confidential work in the cryptosphere.