Bixtrim: Introducing a Simplified Crypto Platform for Everyday Life
Nowadays, almost everyone has at least some idea what cryptocurrencies are. However, many individuals still can’t become part of this new market as it is dominated by groups of select investors with access to the best crypto financial services. Besides, for all the hype around this new asset class, crypto infrastructure and functionality still lag in terms of quality and availability, with issues including a slow exchange of cryptos and even slower conversion to fiat money, as well as high risks of drops in the value of investments or coins. These impede the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies and their multifunctional use in everyday life.
In order to address these numerous issues, Georgia-based Bixtrim has developed an innovative multifunctional crypto-exchange platform aiming to offer everyone fast and easy access to crypto trading, investing, and payments. In this way, the project hopes to push cryptos into the mainstream and simplify their usage in everyday life. The goal is to create an entire ecosystem of advanced financial services and instruments available to every individual.
The platform will combine traditional but upgraded functions like saving, trading, and exchanging cryptocurrencies, with a number of brand-new features such as:
- Crypto Pawnshop enabling users to pawn coins, thus minimizing the risks of potential loss of value for coin owners
- Futures contracts supporting transactions at a predetermined price and date
- New global cryptocurrency supporting escrow and the ability to process at least 100,000 transactions per second, providing unrivaled timing of transactions and thus promoting cryptos as a means of payment
- Multifactorial authentication providing greater security and decreasing hack and theft risks
- Plastic Debit Cards as an exclusive product linked directly to crypto wallets and designed to extend crypto functionality and enable users to do everyday shopping
The high speed of exchanging cryptos for fiat money and cashing it out from the platform will be guaranteed through the partnership with Georgia’s leading microfinance organization. Besides, Bixtrim will diversify accounts through various banks and use the most advanced money transfer methods, including SEPA.
Bixtrim ICO details
The total supply of BXM tokens is limited to 72 million, with the emission divided into several parts. The team behind the project is now getting ready for Phase 1 of the ICO, which starts on September 15 and is scheduled to close on September 25. The number of tokens on offer is 1.3 million at a 60% discount. Phase 2 will follow from September 25 to October 5, with a 40% discount and 2.6 million tokens available for purchase. Phase 3 will be open until October 15, with a 20% discount and 3.9 million tokens on sale. Finally, Phase 4 (General Sales) will start on October 15 and end on December 25.
The project developers hope to reach their soft cap of $6 million. Please note that all unsold tokens will be destroyed.