HOQU Affiliate App Beta Version is already here!
HOQU is the first decentralized platform based on the Ethereum blockchain for affiliate marketing created. It’s currently available on GitHub after API has been implemented for interaction with the platform.
We can view the data from the decentralized registry in the blockchain explorer, we see a list of events on the Dashboard as well as in the explorer there are such entities as information about the system users, companies, leads, trackers, and offers.
Within the framework of the Affiliate Marketing Software on the HOQU platform we are happy to demonstrate the beta version of the decentralized affiliate application. Check out the link https://login.hoqu.com/. You will get to the page of choosing the application that you will be working with:
• Affiliate (platform users, selling call setup leads for merchants)
• Merchant (under development)
• Network (under development)
After you select an app, you enter the page, where you are free to choose the way of authorization and registration. As of now registration is available for:
• Ethereum wallet through the Metamask plugin.
• Private key. You must use the Private Key from the existing Ethereum wallet.
• Create HOQU wallet. In the Ethereum blockchain system the HOQU system will create a wallet for you and give you the Private wallet Key, which you need for authorization.
Important! You must have an Ethereum based wallet in order to work with applications in the HOQU platform that is implemented on the Ethereum blockchain system.
Let’s have a look at different sections of the Affiliate application. The application interface was designed with the latest tools and technologies of web development, and meets the highest standards of UI / UX.
The Affiliate’s Desktop displays statistics on the most important parameters that allow an affiliate to track everything you need for advertising campaigns:
• Clicks — for active affiliate campaigns
• Leads — confirmed leads in active affiliate campaigns
• Conversion — a percentage of clicks to leads by active affiliate campaigns
• Earn, HQX — affiliate earnings
There are also graphs that show earnings and conversion:
1. Earned. This graph shows earnings during the selected period (last week data are shown by default) and the daily earnings vary. It allows you to adjust the strategy using the data in order to estimate the amount of earnings in a certain period.
2. CONVERSION. It shows the ratio of confirmed leads to clicks.
Then comes the table RECENT STATS. It displays clicks, leads, a percentage of conversion, and daily earnings. By clicking the More button, you can go to the lead section and see detailed information on the lead (s) for any day you need.
Right under it you can see the MY Tickets block. You can communicate with the technical support of affiliate networks through it. However, it is currently under development.
MY Networks block is to the right, you can see all affiliate networks with which you work, and can switch to any of them. It displays the logo of the network, its name, rating and the number of available offers.
Under it you can see the NEWS block.
Under the ticket block is the LEADS block with the information about the last 10 leads.
You can see new networks in the NEW NETWORKS block. The display of networks depends on the region of work of the webmaster, his rating, on the rating of the network. Also, when mapping, an algorithm is applied that automatically compares the rules of operation of a particular network and the user’s rating. Thus, the webmaster sees only the networks which he can access.
The block NEW OFFERS shows new offers of those networks with which the affiliate already works.
Section Account includes three subsections:
You can edit you profile in this section.
In this section, you can able to set the system settings for such parameters as:
1. The interface language.
2. Date format — allows you to change dates depending on different countries.
3. Currency format .
4. Authorization by email. It allows you to log in to your personal account using mail / password, regardless of whether there is an electronic wallet on the device or not.
This section show your current level of authentication. Identification is needed to compile a global decentralized rating of all participants on the HOQU platform.
It clearly displays the requirements and limitations for which this or that level of access is set.
TIER-0 is assigned to the user automatically after you are registered in the system and you have an active electronic wallet, the system will identify the wallet in the blockchain and confirm it.
TIER-1 is assigned after passing KYC.
TIER-2, TIER-3, TIER-4 are under development as of now.
In this section, you can see all your Ethereum wallets. There are the following control functions:
• Add and remove a wallet.
• Rename the wallet.
• Select the main wallet.
• View the current wallet balance.
You can find tables created with data on your latest actions related to the block system:
• Validity Date
• Action status
• Action type
• Link to this action in the blockchain
• Action button is used to go to HOQU Explorer, view full action information, link to Etherscan.
You can also filter data by various parameters and for different time periods in the EventLog section.
The Network section includes 3 subsections:
• All Networks
• Active Networks
• Join Network
All Networks shows all networks that are registered in the HOQU system and obviously are not closed for public viewing. You can search for networks by name or address.
The preview includes a logo and brief information about the affiliate network:
• Work kind
• Number of participants
• Average value for payments
• ETH address
You have the option of attaching a network to the left menu for quick access to widgets by clicking on the Pin icon.
If you click on the More button you can see detailed information about the affiliate network:
• Network rules
• Offers of the network
You can join the network by clicking on the Join button, you will be automatically checked for compliance with the requirements of this network. After you accept the user agreement and fill out the form, you will become a full-fledged member of the network and will be able to create campaigns for offers.
The subsection Active Networks shows the networks to which you are already a member.
In the subsection Join Network, you can find for networks by ETH address, view detailed information about them, join to selected networks.
The Offers Section includes 3 subsections:
• Recommended offers
• My offers
The Offers section shows you all the offers of networks which you are a member of. You can also sort it by different parameters of the offers, changing the display type (table or tile), the number of offers on the page.
The preview shows all the basic information about the account which comes in handy.
There are are 3 icons in the bottom right corner of the block of each offer:
• More — opens a page with detailed information about the show.
• Create Campaign — go to the creation page of an offer campaign.
The comes a tracker which is basically a software module that registers the leads and targeted actions of users on the pages of the advertiser’s site, automatically calculating the value and distributing the earnings among all participants, such as the affiliate, places their lead register in the block, the network and the HOQU platform.
• Promo Tools — leads you to the promotional materials of the offer.
The Recommended Offers section shows you the recommended offers of all available for affiliate networks.
The subsection My offers displays only those offers with which the affiliate works.
There is a list that displays all campaigns created by the user In this section.
You are free to filter campaigns for off-directors.
The section Promotional materials includes subsections:
• Promo websites
There are links to promotions of the offers with which the affiliate works in these subsections. There is a filter for offers for your convenience.
You have to generate the code to use the banner.
This is one of the most important working tools for an affiliate.
Several categories are available for detailed statistics:
• Networks. It displays the number of clicks, total earnings, the number of leads on all networks in which the user is a member.
• Offers. The number of clicks, confirmed leads and earnings for all active offers.
• Wallets. This report displays the number of leads, earnings and conversion with a breakdown by wallets because you can have several unique wallets.
Here’s the way to test the Beta version of affiliate application:
1) Chose the way of authorization after selecting an application.
Right now you can register for:
– Ethereum wallet through the Metamask plugin.
– Private key. For authorization, you must use the Private Key from the existing Ethereum wallet.
– Create HOQU wallet.
2) Fill in the information on your profile (Account -> profile).
3) Join a network in the ‘Networks’ section.
4) Open ‘Offers’ section to create a campaign for an offer.
5) Open Tools and then Landings. Generate and copy the referral link to the landing.
6) Visit the website using this link in order to submit request by filling the Contact form.
7) The lead will be shown in the ‘Leads’ section in 10 minutes. The link to etherscan will also be seen in this section. You can to get lead data through the link. (The lead data will later be encrypted and encryption key is available for merchant only).
The lead will also be shown on the charts in the ‘Dashboard’ section, and in the reports section as well.
Keep in mind HOQU tokens will be charged on your wallet.
Thank you for your time and stay tuned for updates and the latest news!